Position: Web Designer / Web Developer
The Matchbox Studio is looking for web designer / developer with 1-4 years experience. The position will require performance of routine maintenance and updates to existing WordPress websites and creating web design comps while working towards furthering coding abilities. More experienced candidates will have the opportunity to design and develop entire, custom themed, WordPress websites.
- HTML / CSS – A good foundation in these basic building blocks
- Adobe Creative Suite – Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- WordPress – Moderate familiarity with WordPress and how it works. Ability to make content edits and use plugins
- Web Design experience (school or other)
- Portfolio or design examples
- Positive attitude, self-starting work ethic, and ability to work well with a team
- Capable of developing custom themes
- Proficiency with Custom Post Types
- Proficiency with Advanced Custom Fields
- Web Design
- Experience creating custom web design layouts
- Examples of past work
How to Apply:
- Please send PDF portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No phone calls please.
- We apologize, but due to the high volume of resumes we receive, you will only hear back if we are interested in following-up with an interview.
Thank you for looking!