Position: Senior Designer
This is a rare opportunity to join the Matchbox team at the Senior Designer level. We’re looking for a highly-motivated someone who seeks opportunities to create award-winning work. You will be given space to create, you will be challenged, but you’ll also have a lot of fun with our tight-knit collaborative team.
Matchbox is a small creative agency, so each designer works on multiple accounts and has many responsibilities. It is a designer’s responsibility to understand the scope, goals, time lines and budgets on each project and work within that framework to produce the highest quality product possible. The Senior Designer reports to the Creative Director and works directly with account managers and clients on all projects.
- Understanding Creative Brief and working toward established goals
- Collaborating with Creative Directors
- Collaborating with and mentoring Junior Designers
- Concepting, designing, and producing creative work
- Working with account managers to work within schedules and budgets
- Production work
- Staying creative and inspired, and inspiring others
- Specifying paper and writing print specs
- Pre-Press, Press Supervision and Proofing
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a creative, working in branding and digital design
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and be part of a dynamic, fun team
Please send resume and PDF portfolio or link to firstname.lastname@example.org