Associate, Business Development
Who We Are:
The Matchbox Studio is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary creative agency driven by strategy and designed to connect. We create thoughtful communication between brands and people. We strategize, create and innovate. We are a close-knit bunch that works together as a team. We do serious work in a not-so-serious atmosphere.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for supporting our business development and marketing efforts and will be a key contributor to our team’s success. You will primarily be in charge of preparing our sales team for important meetings and prospect outreach. You will provide outstanding customer service by acting as a liaison between Matchbox and the client.
We are seeking a local candidate for our Dallas office located in Deep Ellum.
- Assist with preparing proposals for new business opportunities
- Manage existing contacts and prospects in Hubspot
- Follow up on web inquiries, gauge interest / determine right fit, help coordinate/ schedule meetings
- Manage agency’s social channels and assist in creating social media plan, content for regular posts, and email campaigns
- Support sales initiatives (email campaigns to prospects / mailings / etc.)
- Assist with organizing and preparing case study materials for pitches and presentations
- Sit in on sales meetings / keynote presentations to learn the ropes
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Customer-service oriented
- Experience with social media planning and execution
- Proficiency/familiarity with Hubspot a plus
- Any relevant sales experience a plus
At Matchbox, You’ll Receive:
- A competitive salary and full benefits package
- Opportunity to make a difference within a small, close-knit team
- A fun creative environment working with a team collaborating on great work
- Opportunity to grow in a company focused on strategy
- Vacation: Matchbox has a healthy vacation policy, with employees receiving vacation days commensurate with the number of years employed. In addition to vacation days, employees have off major holidays as recognized by Matchbox, Holiday Break and Flex Fridays during the summer. These additional days constitute over two weeks of additional vacation time.
Please submit application through our online portal: